The Procrastination Folio

Hello there my wee Hatchlings,

I've been in bed for a massive chunk of the last few months..
No, not the fun kind, or the lazy kind, or the kind where i need a wall removed to get out of the building, but the "this is my only way to find any comfort" kind.

The good old, "I must be supine on a bed of pillows or I shalst scream unendingly kind". lol 

All my chronic pain buddies know where I'm coming from. Big love to all 🖤🖤🖤

You can call me either by my nickname DragonTwins or D.T. 
an abbreviation of that nickname, my best friend
gave me decades ago. 
Add "Art" to the above be formal. Kidding lol.

I've spent a few years distracting myself from my daily existence of extreme pain, by drawing portraits, mandalas, digital art, and teaching myself new techniques in crafts.

I just happened to hit a massive knurled bump recently, and these past few months I've mainly been in bed lol. Well, up for a bit, then bed.

 I'm desperate to draw something, but I cant concentrate. Very unproductive. 

Everyday I get up, and stay up for as long as i can manage,
 (one day soon it'll be all day, fingers crossed). 

On the plus side, I've had enforced time with my ancient laptop. My dearest friend improved it as much as he could. It was second hand 12 years ago, that's how primitive it is. 


You can find my social media links right here :

https://dragontwinsart.bio.link/

on that page, just push whatever icon or image to find what you're looking for. You'll find pictures and videos of some of my work.

Đ.₮.
🖤
Inspired by @minsooky








Comments